We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

Hi

Going on a weekend away with work colleagues and we are having a well deserved break of team bonding. In team bonding I mean drinking and partying the weekend away on Saturday and Sunday night!!

Now I have been doing my research and Saturday night seems to be full of choice, probably looking at going to one of them open air clubs Buda Beach or Dream island. So if anyone can give me any re-assurance on these that would be great.

BUT.... Sunday night, what do you do? where do you go? Cant really find anything? Most places seem to be closed. I am going this weekend so quick responses would be really appreciated.

Hungary-Budapest
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

Hey,

I am not that familiar with the Budapest nightlife but one option can be the old mans this club is open all the time.

http://en.oldmans.hu/

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
29,075 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

Monday is a workday, after all... is it possible to party all night on Sunday in London? :)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

There's plenty to do on a Sunday!

There may not be as many live bands or some of the uber-clubs you mentioned, but many of the bars and clubs in the center of the city will be open. You can check these resources for more info: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g274887-c106372/Budap…

And if it's warm enough for Dream Island, it's warm enough for Zold Pardon and/or Rio, which are much easier to get to and open 7 days last I knew.

London
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

Every night is party night in London, and it is a bank holiday on monday, so sunday will be heaving!! I'm sure. But because of the bank holiday and no work, thats why we are off to budapest!!

5. Re: Budapest on a Sunday night? URGENT!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 29, 2009