We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Where is a good place tp purchase DVDS from Bela Tarrs movies, SATANTANGO, for example?

Budapest
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Try Fokusz bookshop on Rákóczi street, or online http://www.fo.hu/hu/cimke_list/tarr_bela

Hungary
Level Contributor
334 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Try amazon.com

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
9,381 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Before you buy, can I ask if you've actually SEEN any of his films ?

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Thank you all for your kind responses.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

Please, please, please, please, please....RomanCitizen....please tell me...who is this Bella Tarr....please....please....please tell me....please....I beg your conmisideration( or this word is a liltle bit hard on your nutshell size brain)...I beg for your compassion...and... please tell me who this gentel man is? Beacuse he is gentel, for shure, and a man also, so he must be a very gentel human being of the male class. Not to confuse with gentile, we do not want to mingle with those gentilissimos. We just want to know if Bela Tarr is of the simple gentel category, nothing fancy, just plain old gentel person..........would you care to know.... Romanino...you little pervert.....you little devil....

6. Re: Bela Tarr Movies DVDs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 25, 2009