We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Budapest

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
127 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dubrovnik to Budapest

I had purchased a flight from Dubrovnik to Budapest in late June 08 on Malev Airlines. I just received word that this service has been discontinued and the flight will not happen. Any other suggestions on how to get from Dubrovnik to Budapest?

Thanks in advance!

California
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Budapest

I dont know how long you have (or how much time you want to spend traveling to and from places) but when we were there in October we rented a car to drive from Split to Dubrovnik and it was a BEAUTIFUL drive. It was also a long and windy road (kind of like Highway 1 in California ) but incredibly scenic. You might have better luck with flights from Split or Zagreb. :)katie

2. Re: Dubrovnik to Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 16, 2009