We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus 200

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lecco
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Bus 200

Hi!!!

My friend tell me that the best link from the airport to my hotel is Bus 200 but I don't know where can I buy tickets...

Are there any ticket offices in Airport?

Thanks!

Bp.
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus 200

Hi,

You can buy tickets when you get on the bus. Just ask for it by the driver. It costs about 250-300 HUF ( 1-1.5 EUR).

(There is no ticket offices at the airport which sells tickets for the buses.)

Hope it helps! :)

Lecco
Level Contributor
38 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus 200

thank you!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
314 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus 200

You can buy tickets from the automated vending machine at the bus stop (coins only) or from any newsstand in the airport.

I hope your friend told you that bus 200 will only take you as far as the Kobanya-Kispest metro stop. You will need to take the metro to the Inner City of Pest.

4. Re: Bus 200

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 31, 2009