We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Csaszar

Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Csaszar

Do anyone know hotel Csaszar in Budapest?Could you tell me your experience?

Ro
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Csaszar

Did you find anything? I am interested in this hotel too

Norway
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Csaszar

We stayed at Hotel Csaszar for five days last summer. Two adults and three children (aged 10-17). Excellent hotel if you do not look for luxury. The best part of it is of course the direct access to the outdoor swimming pool. The children will stay there for hours. The hotel also offers massage and fitness activities. The best to say about this hotel is that we have decided to travel to Budapest this summer also, and - of course - we have already booked rooms at Hotel Csaszar

Spain
Level Contributor
515 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Csaszar

Thanks family five and sorry for not replying before, but I Haven't seen your post until today. You opinion is helpful, because if you repeat , that means experience was good.

We are not looking for luxury places, just a nice and comfortable place to stay(and swim!!) after a long day walking.

I have some other questions. Is the area safe? (I have read there is an area safer than the other)and it is long from city centre?It is necesary to take public transport?

Thak you very much