We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions would be much appreciated!

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
Save Topic
Suggestions would be much appreciated!

My husband and I are planning a vacation to Eastern Europe in early April. We fly into Zagreb and out of Florence 2 weeks later. Must dos in between are budapest for 4 days and Munich to see my cousin for a couple of days, but we are quite flexible the rest of the time. Any suggestions on routes/itineraries would be very welcome! Our budget is ~100-200/day. Possible inclusions are Vienna and Prague, but we don't know the area well, and how easy it is to get around. Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
April
April
231 Reviews
Berlin, Germany
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Munich
Munich
Upper Bavaria, Germany
Vienna
Vienna
Vienna Region, Austria
Prague
Prague
Bohemia, Czech Republic
1. Re: Suggestions would be much appreciated!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 22, 2017