We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are these reliable? sounds too good to be true

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
are these reliable? sounds too good to be true

http://www.goopti.com/index.php

we are two of us travelling from zagreb to ljubljana on the 28th of october and i came across this website and they are quoting me about £20 per person from zagreb airport to ljubljana railway station... sounds too good to be true and this way i dont need to stick around to the exact train time!!!

but i want to know from your experience or knowledge.. is it advisable?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: are these reliable? sounds too good to be true

They're a reliable shuttle service, the reason why they're so cheap is because of that time flexibility, but it means you'll have to be flexible with your time, not them. On the other hand getting from Zagreb to Ljubljana by public transport will set you back for a similar amount of money, but will obviously take longer.

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are these reliable? sounds too good to be true

thanks for your help.. i will book them now... they do ask the latest time one needs to get to their destination and i understand that i have to be flexible and can be 2 hours here and there... lets keep our fingers crossed and book them :) they seem cheap and the time taken by this mode is less too.. :)

3. Re: are these reliable? sounds too good to be true

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 01, 2014