We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Ljubljana HELP!

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to Ljubljana HELP!

Hi I'm an Australian who met a Slovenian girl here while she was traveling. Now I want to move to Slovenia to be with her. I've booked into a TEFL course and was wondering if anyone knows any English language schools I could get a job with. Ive been looking online but there's not a wealth of information. Also stuff like accommodation or general information would be awesome. Thanks!

Slovenia, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
677 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Ljubljana HELP!

I believe the best source of info will be your girlfriend.

And try to find some other job and not teaching English langage to Slovenians, because here is soo many English teachers.

Maybe you should organize trips for Slovenians to Australia. There is enough Slovenians every year going to Australia and they would be happy to get some info from you.

2. Re: Moving to Ljubljana HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Ljubljana