We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

london
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

Hi does anyone know how much it costs from klagenfurt to Ljubljana? i've checked the website and I only found out it takes about 2h30min but could not book the ticket online so cannot find the price. many thanks

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

Train, or? 2h!

Ticket 1way 22euros!

london
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

hello thanks.

yes i was thinking of train. i saw the past post but it was in 2005 so i thought the price has changed.

i saw the bus ride takes about 3 hours or so. do you know how much it cost and where to buy? many thanks

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

Train ticket are to buy at the railwaystation!

Airp.Klagenfurt to Ljubljana city as I know are no buses.

When is your arrival, time?

london
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

Hi thanks we just got back now.

we got a train in the end. it cost 32.40/person return i think you can stay up to 4 days with this price.

we asked everywhere about the bus. the postbus? and at the tourist info too. 2 travel agencies near the square they all said they dont do buses. maybe just in the summer.

the train is big and was comfortable tho it got delayed so it was lucky to get a train from valliach.

many thanks.

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

Good, but as I said no buses!

But I provide car & van & minibus!

www.bled-taxi.si

6. Re: Klagenfurt to Ljubljana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 13, 2009