We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Kranjska Gora Forum

Which Kranjska Gora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong KOng
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Kranjska Gora Forum

We are booked into the Lek Hotel from Saturday 17th February for one week. We would actually like to arrive two days earlier and finding it very difficult to book a hotel just for the two nights. I am also finding it difficult to get the hotel contact details direct as most come up through travel agency sites. Can anybody help. Would it be ok just to turn up and take a chance we are two adults. Is there a bus from the airport for independant travellers>

Thanks for any help.

Sharon

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,197 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Kranjska Gora Forum

Book lake Bled! Is a good combination!

Bus to Kranj/Ljubljana and than to KG! 2h

Kranjska Gora
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Kranjska Gora Forum

Hello there

No worrys!!

Send me your dates and details through were you would like to stay etc and i will do the rest.

Mail me jay@simply-slovenia.com.

Regards

Jay

3. Re: Accommodation in Kranjska Gora Forum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 24, 2009