We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winter clothing

Fareham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Winter clothing

Wonder if anyone can help, we are due to go to Kranjska Gora on the 13th january and looking at the temperatues, the weather seems to be fairly warm. Do I still pack all my jumpers and thermals or go for a lighter option. Does anyone know if there are any spas there for treatments. Last question, how much are the excursions, eg Lake Bled. Thank you.

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Winter clothing

January is a winter month and dont change!

Spas are several!

From Kr.Gora you can take a bus or taxi!

Generaly, Slovenia is for UK/IRL not expensive!

Slovenia
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Winter clothing

Temperatures are really hot this week, around 5-10degrees and

we are still waiting for the snow who is really slow to come this year...

We could take you to a one day trip to Bled, Bohinj, Vintgar and other

natural beauties (waterfall, beer,... : )

Dim

+38641233729

Perth
Level Contributor
36 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winter clothing

When we were in KG we took a public bus to Lake Bled - had a lovely day there but then found there were no buses to get back.

Had to catch a taxi but that only cost us the equivalent of 20 pounds and with 4 of us in the cab that was nothing.

It is definitely worth the trip there though - such a beautiful place! Was my favourite day of our trip to KG!

4. Re: Winter clothing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kranjska Gora