We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

Oregon
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

We will be in Slovenia 16-24 September, mostly in Ljuljana. We would also like to go to Kranjska Gora for a few days, if the weather is good. We don't want to make reservations now because of uncertain weather. Is it possible to find accomodations in private homes once we arrive in Kranjska Gora? This would not be on a weekend. Could we find a place by visiting the Kranjska Gora tourist information office?

gopher56

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

In centre of KG

www.kr-gora.si/en/search…

you'll find all!

Edited: 4:13 pm, August 14, 2010
Durham
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

The tourist office are very helpful and you will find details of accommodation there. Might I also suggest the Milka Pension, about 10 minutes' walk from the centre of the village. It also operates as a restaurant on an evening and therefore your evening meals are sorted out for you!

Oregon
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

Thanks, SiEagle and BlackKatz. Your comments were very helpful. And we will be sure to check out the Milka Pension for at least a dinner while we are there.

Gopher56

Gresham, Oregon
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

I haven't been able to find Milka Pension. Can you help me? Booking .com doesn't have it and Google doesn't help.

Thanks

Litepac

Edited: 1:21 am, August 22, 2010
Durham
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

It's only a small place; has it's own website, which I dont think does it justice, but it's a form of contacting the owners if you wanted to:

http://www.milka.cc/

They also get business from a major tour operator in the UK. The owners are multi-lingual; english, french, german, italian I heard spoken excellently. They are very accommodating and helpful. Hope this helps, if not feel free to contact me.

6. Re: Accomodations in Kranjska Gora in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 am, February 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kranjska Gora