We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Kompas

Which Kranjska Gora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
15 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Kompas

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Kompas? Could you give me some feedback, please? I am planning on staying there for two weeks in September. Thank you.

Bled
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Kompas

Hi there,

I have spoken with several visitors on their way back to the airport who have stayed in the Hotel Kompas, Kr.Gora recently. The feedback continues to be very good. The food receives very positive comments and the rooms and hotel facilities also tend to receive very good comments.

Although the hotel is quite big, the staff are very friendly and they are very pleasant to deal with.

I am sure you will enjoy it very much.

Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
15 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Kompas

Thank you, Graeme-in-Bled. I read the postings on here for the hotel and the majority of them were very positive.

I think the Kompas will be a good choice. Thanks again for your help.

3. Re: Hotel Kompas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 10, 2009