We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Bled

Which Kranjska Gora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N. Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels Bled

After recommended hotels for good food in Kranjska Gora, can anyone now recommend good hotel and food in Lake Bled.!

Slovenia, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
677 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels Bled

FYI: You might want to visit the GEORGE BEST PUB in Bled. It is located on the road to the castle on the left side, just before the road starts going uphill.

I think they have also rooms, but do not know anything else. Been there last Sunday but have just a beer. The owner is from 2006 one N. Irish.

Slovenia, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
677 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels Bled

About the food restaurant; my friend who offers trips from Ljubljana to Bled suggested me to go and eat in the restaurant called PRI PLANINCU. I haven't been there and do not know if they have rooms. It is situated 100 meters from the lake.

Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels Bled

I'd agree with the above post, Pri Planicu in Bled does good food, good portions and good prices by Bled standards. Downstairs it offers more traditional Slovene food, meat, fish etc and upstairs is a separate pizza restaurant.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
87 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels Bled

One more vote for Gostilna pri Planincu; we go there more than once every time we are in Bled.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels Bled

Pension Mayer is an excellent hotel with a very good restaurant, one of the best in Bled. This hotel is probably one of the pretiest hotels in Bled, another advantage.

6. Re: Hotels Bled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, October 12, 2009