We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hotel, Lake Bled, Slovenia

Bedfordshire...
7 posts
Save Topic
Park Hotel, Lake Bled, Slovenia

I am looking at possibly getting married out here ( not a sun and beach person so thought this is a bit different) and have a few questions i would like honest answers to!

What sort of weather is June time here?

And can anyone tell me about this hotel as i know they have had a refit this year?

Hotel Toplice is highly recommended but a bit too pricey i feel for guests, so would like some real peoplse views on Hotel Park as the travel agents do fluff it up! Looks lovely on the outside, what's the inside like!

Much appreciated to all

lou

Level Contributor
173 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Hotel, Lake Bled, Slovenia

As i said in my reply to Craig 36 i can recommend Hotel Park .The refurbishment has been done to a very high standard and the food ,rooms and staff are excellent .It is situated right on the lake and offers very good value throughout .We will definately be returning .

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,213 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Hotel, Lake Bled, Slovenia

You ask for June weather! The whole July was hot, 2-3 showers...

Park is 4*! Toplice is 5* -! Golf is 4*+!

3. Re: Park Hotel, Lake Bled, Slovenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bled