We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment to rent.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment to rent.

Hi all! we will be arriving in Ljubljana next month myself and my sister for 8 nights. We want to stay in Bled , i have stayed in Bled a few years ago for a family wedding and now have the chance to go back for another visit. I have been searching for some time looking for somewhere to stay,by the lake if possible. Does anyone know any websites i can check out for rentals?

Thanks in advance for any help.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment to rent.

What about airbnb? For a start - you can go here: https:/…Bled--Radovljica--Slovenia

Bled
Level Contributor
244 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment to rent.

Bled is quite occupied these days, try at Holiday Lettings, Hellotourist or Homelidays

Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment to rent.

Hi

If you are coming next month, September, then it should be easier to find somewhere as the main tourist season will be drawing to an end. However, in Bled there are mostly hotels and penzions (like a guesthouse) so perhaps you should consider staying in one of these.

Alternatively, if you don't have any luck with Bled, I know a friend of a friend who rents apartments in Gorje which is a village just a few kms from Bled and I could ask if they have availability. A friend of my parents stayed there once and she was very satisfied.

Adele

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment to rent.

Hi Adele and those who replied to my post. Thanks for all advice given. I would prefer to stay in Bled i did have a quote for a one bedroom apartment for £510 wk which i thought a little high. I may find somewhere in Ljubljana and maybe visit Bled. I have time to search for what i want. I have noticed Bled has a lot of pensions and hotels . Last time i was there we stayed at the Hotel Golf.

Adele i do have a question you may be able to help me with..i would like to book some tours to take my sister on the Venice day trip, can they still be booked from Bled?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment to rent.

Hi Simon, thanks for that link. I managed to get a good deal and £170 less than the one i had my eye on!! Also 3 minutes from the Lake!

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
55 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment to rent.

I just answered this question with another person so I feel like I'm an ambassador for the apartment! But I would highly recommend a very nice apartment named Apartments Vila Cvetka Bled-- great family who owns it who are always there to help, and the location is just a ten minute walk from the lake. I have no idea of availability and cannot remember what we paid but you should check it out!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment to rent.

Hi Julia, thanks for the recommendation. I checked and they don't have the dates i require. I have since found one that was suitable.

8. Re: Apartment to rent.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 08, 2014