We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Bled...

Which Bled hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling from Bled...

We have been really let down by our operator/hotel provider. Poor communication between our travel operator thomsons and Grand Hotel Toplice has meant we have booked our holidaqy and only just found out Toplice is closed for the majority of february due to low occupancy. Therefore leaving us homeless.

We now need to come up with an alternative.

Reading the reviews we fancy staying at Penzion Lipa in kransja gora and the rest of our trip in Toplice when they re-open in March.

With Thomsons/Crystal we are issued with local only ski passes. so if we move back to Toplice we will need to travel from bled to KG by bus for our skiing.

How frequent, reliable are these buses in Feb and March during ski season. Are they expensive?

Thank you so much for your help.

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,197 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Bled...

If I understood correctly, you will spent most of your days in KG. Rest a few days in Bled!

I hope for the snow, will be enough. If you will not be tired of skiing, but a daily drive in KG or maybe somewhere else, eg the Vogel / Bohinj or Krvavec. From Bled, every day they have ski bus. Trust your turoperator! I'm sure they will do the best to your good. Buses are not expensive but not direct in KG. First you need to take in the local Lesce 5km, and then from there to KG!

Edited: 8:20 am, January 13, 2011
2. Re: Travelling from Bled...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, January 15, 2012