We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation lake Bled

Newcastle Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation lake Bled

My husband and I will arrive in Bled by train at about 5pm and would prefer if our accommocation was booked. Can anyone recommend a private room or apartment. Would prefer somewhere with a view of the lake. Anyones comments or help would be appreciated.

Weymouth
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation lake Bled

Just arrived back from Lake Bled, my wife and I stayed at the Park Hotel which has lake view rooms. It has a conventional swimming pool on the fifth floor which has good views of the lake towards the island. You also have free use of the Golf Hotel's pool complex which includes hot tubs, waterfalls, flumes etc. Towels, Lockers all provided free as well, we went there everyday, though it can be crowded at weekends, as you can buy a day entry and there were lots of Italians there on the weekend because it was an Italian national holiday.

But other times we had it all to ourselves!!

Also the Park Hotel invented the Lake Bled 'special cake' which contains custard and cream, you can buy it anywhere, but we found the hotel's version to be the best and cheapest.

Not aware of any apartments with lake views, but then we already had our accommodation. Slovenians are very friendly and love to talk English, we were in Croatia the week before and they were not as chatty.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Lake Bled

iain R

Dovje, Slovenia
Level Contributor
291 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation lake Bled

How much do you intend to spend? Many of the hotels have rooms with a view, but they are not always very cheap options. Most of the hotels are listed here on tripadvisor.

Apartments or private room are certainly an option, but room with a lake view will be difficult to get. Still you have there a plenthora of a choice. Try also the pensions here on tripadvisor.

Or, you could also ask for advice local tourist information centre in Bled.

TIC Bled

Cesta svobode 10

SI-4260 Bled

tel.: ++386 4 574 11 22

fax: ++386 4 574 15 55

e-mail: info@dzt.bled.si, td-bled@g-kabel.si

3. Re: Accommodation lake Bled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 16, 2009