We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

Cairns, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

I would like to know how much it cost to buy and fit snow/winter tyers in slovenia

Bled
Level Contributor
244 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

Hi,

winter tyres in Slovenia cost from 40€ to120€ or more, it depends od size and dimension.

the most common brands that are selling are the most Sava, Fulda, Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, Firestone, Kleber, Barum, ... A lot of them are in October or November every year in action up to 60%.

All of this brands are well taken to the winter conditions. mounting and balancing costs are 7-10 € per tire.

I am sending you some links to prices, but they are just in slovene:

ceneje.si/avto-oprema/…ce

www.gumecenter.com/index.php…

vulkanizerstvo-furlan.si/pnevmatike/seznam/0…

Best regards, Marko

Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

If you are visiting and renting a car in the winter, the car will (should) already have winter tyres fitted as it is the law. The earliest date for changing to summer tyres is 15th March but that is often too early as, like today, it is still snowing very heavily again here today and I usually wait until at least April to change mine.

Cairns, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

Hvala lepa Marko za vas odgovor kar se tice zimskih gum. Vidimo se v Augustu

Lepe pozdrave od Ivana in Marie Pirc

Bled
Level Contributor
244 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

Pozdravljen Ivan,

sploh ne skrbite, zagotavljam da vam bomo v pomoč, karkoli boste že rabili.

Lep pozdrav tudi Vam in se vidimo.

Marko

5. Re: winter/ snow tyers cost in slovenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 21, 2014