We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

Has anyone rented from this company? If so, would you recommend renting through them?

Amsterdam, The...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

I would certainly recommend. Haven't used them in Slovenia but they usually work with dependable local suppliers. You need to understand they are online brokers so you just book with them but you get a car from some local supplier.

Stone Town, Tanzania
Level Contributor
244 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

You can check them on review centre site : http://bit.ly/SiU0kO

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

The internet booking sites are fine when it comes to the basics, however the extras become the problem in many cases. If you pick up in one country and drop off in another, its astronomical in expense, if you cross borders, if your more than one driver, if you want special insurance, after office hour pick up and drop off..etc..etc...where do you plan to pick up your car, how many people, manual or automatic, crossing any borders, where do you plan to drop off car, airport or in town locations, if you write on your post can help with the best suggestions!

San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

Thanks for the helpful responses. There will be 2 people traveling (1 driver) probably manual, pick up and drop off in Ljubljana and we would like to cross into Austria, Switzerland or Italy. I asked IzziRent if we could cross borders and was told we could do so.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

Hi,

I have rented with them now for 2 years and I can say that they are the most flexible till now (and I have tried a lot). They offer also last minute bookings, which is great for me, since my schedule is changing often.

For Slovenia I had two bookings and everything was great (their partner is local company Avantcar and they have great cars and the service is also excellent).

I reccomend that you take full insurance and they also allow that you take the car abroad (no limitation I think).

I mostly use their IOS app for iPad and iPhone, but I think they have it aslo for android and it works great.

Regards,

Gapi

6. Re: 'Izzirent' Car Rental in Slovenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 18, 2014