We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

denver
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

I'll be in Ljubljana on June 23-27 and would like to book at the B&B Petra Varl, but can't find any website that is still active to do so. Does anyone know of a way to book on-line? Time difference and my work schedule have made calling hard, so hoping to do this through the internet. Thanks for any advice!

thanks

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

contact please:

petra@varl.si

or mobile

+386 41 389 470

I spoke with her, and you are welcome!

and:

http://www.petravarl.com/contact.html

Edited: 5:46 am, June 06, 2011
MOUNT PLEASANT
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

I have emailed Petra Varl but got no answer and am wondering if there is room for 2 older teachers on August 6, 2011 and possibly August 7?

Thanks in advance

Joan

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

send a mobile message on

+386 41 389 470

or call direct!

denver
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

I ended up calling direct, and she was booked when we went in June. They are all quite fluent English speakers, so don't hesitate to call. Based on reviews, I would have liked to stay at Petra Varl.

We ended up at the Pri Mraku Guesthouse and loved it. The rooms have been renovated, and contrary to earier postings, there is airconditioning! It's centrally located and the breakfast was decent. Also had a free computer for guests to use, which was useful for booking our next travel, checking bus schedule to Lake Bled, (and of course, checking emails).

MOUNT PLEASANT
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

thanks punhiking for the info. I'll call both places. It's good to know in advance that I won't have language problems.

6. Re: Booking online for B&B Petra Varl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, October 04, 2012