We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
65 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

Hi,

Wanted to know will I find in Warsaw Davidoff white cigarettes for sale (WHITE, no gold, many get them mixed up). And if yes, what would be the price?

thanks in advance...

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

hi

Yes, you should be able to find them in Warsaw but I'm not sure if every kiosk sells them. Price should be around 14 PLN.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

Oh wait, my bad, I might have mixed them up with the gold ones! are the white ones like not as commonly sold as the other ones? cause generally you can easily get davidoffs. If not in a kiosk, i imagine some specialized tobacco shops should have them

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
65 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

No, not the gold, the white. Very similar in appearance, but for example in Israel we don't have them at all!

OR... there are also the davidoff blue, which can be a good option too. very similar package color , light blue.

4. Re: Davidoff white cigarettes in Warsaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 15, 2014