We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and Restaurants

North West England...
Level Contributor
34 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and Restaurants

Hi All.

Visiting next week for a few days and staying in Hotel Bristol. Is there a particular area to find bars and restaurants or are they generally spread across the city? We are both mid 30s and looking for traditional type bars and restaurants for local beers, food etc.

Thanks for your help.

Warsaw, Poland
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars and Restaurants

Walk either southbound for Nowy Swiat/ Foksal/ Chmielna streets or northbound to the old town for nice bars, cafes and restaurants. Additionally, there are several bars and restaurants in close proximity of your hotel as it is located in Warsaw's most prominent and lively area.

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars and Restaurants

My husband and I are both in our 30's and look for similar places. We've been to Warsaw twice and found that Nowy Swiat (as mentioned in the above post) was good for both bars and restaurants. Would highly recommend Fridas's Mexican Restaurant if you fancy a change from traditional Polish fare. The Secret Gardens or Pavillions (depending on which guide you read) are really worth hunting out for a sample of local life. There are also some decent places in and around the old town. If i could only choose one place though, I'd go to The Inn Under the Red Hogg-you might need to take a taxi, but it's totally worth it! Here's their website....

czerwonywieprz.pl/en/tresci/275,about-the-re…

3. Re: Bars and Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 17, 2014