We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Which Warsaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Hello,

Im visiting Warsaw with my partner next Friday. We are staying until Tuesday and I wonder if any peopl here could offer some tips regarding restaraunts etc?

We are staying at the Le Royal Meridien Bristol and we would like to do some sightseeing and also visit some nice resaraunts/bars?

Could anyone help?

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Czesc, hi

I am visiting Waraw on Saturday 12th for a few days..dont forget the thermals!!!! :)

Restaurants.....It depends on your preferences, i have a few favourites.. but visit www.warsawvoice.pl ..there you will find info on sightseeng, restaurants/clubs, it is a great info site.

Enjoy your stay.... you'll love it.

do zobaczenia

Pabsy

Scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Many thanks pabsy.

I had a look at the site but it seems the restaurant reviews are a bit old.

Do you know of any more Warsaw specific sites giving food/restaurant/cafe/bar reviews?

Warsaw
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Hi, actually as far as restaurants in WAW are concerned it depends on the trip you make whether this is business or private one. Anyway as you stay in Bristol, probably U R on business, so I would recommend you the following places:

(you have to dial +48 22 and then phone number)

Boathouse, ul. Wa�� Miedzyszy��ski 389a, ph 616 32 23

Grand Kredens, Aleje Jerozolimskie 111, ph 629 80 08

Restauracja Polska Tradycja, ul. Belwederska 18a, ph 840 09 01

Piwna Kompania, ul. Podwale 25, ph 635 63 14

the last one is rather more pub. Apart from that there are number of different places on the Old Market Sq. Good luck!

Scotland
Level Contributor
47 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

No, its not a business trip.

Im taking my partner away for a few days vacation and fancied Warsaw.

London
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Hi... you can't go far wrong if you head to the Old Town, you'll be spoilt for choice.... the old town is romantic by day and night... and if you want a delicatessen theres a great one on Piwna ul, great for local bread etc.....

Poland
Level Contributor
13 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Try Blue Cactus, my favorite one for Mexican ( or rather Tex-Mex ) cuisine... if u fancy Mexican food being in Poland

Poland
Level Contributor
13 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Further to my post : Frozen Margarita is great there for 24 PLN (1$=3.10 PLN as of today)

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Did u stay at Le Meridien in the end - what was it like?

germany
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Hi,

I highly recommend Polska Tradycja Restaurant on Belwederska Street. Wonderful food and atmosphere. Make sure to try an excellent Polish (alcoholic) drink, Zubrowka with apple juice. It's SOOOOO good!!!

You're staying at the best hotel in Warsaw and they will be your best source for sight seeing adventures. Walking tours are offered daily! Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika

Warsaw
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: help needed-Im visiting in 8 days.

Foksal 19, Szparka, Szpilka, but there is not very good food, but the atmospher is good. if you want to have fun you can go to Cinnamone or Utopia.