We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gdansk Info

Which Warsaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gdansk Info

Hi, Can anyone please advise me on how much a taxi from Gdansk airport to the Gdansk old town(Dom Muzyka hotel) would be?? I am visisting for the first time for a long weekend in January and would love to find out the cost of this taxi to and from the airport? If poss' could anyone also gove me the costs of general amenities? beer? food? Travel?

Also , how ong is the journey from airport to old town?

Thank you so so much!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gdansk Info

You posted this in the "Warsaw" forum, so you may not get much response about Gdansk here. Maybe the moderators can re-categorize it for you?

If you are worried about prices, why not take the bus (#210) from the airport into Gdansk? The bus takes about 40 minutes to the train station and costs only 3 zl I think. From the train station you can take trams to get you all over town or maybe just walk to your hotel.

2. Re: Gdansk Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 15, 2013