We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Train Station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty

Level Contributor
651 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
From Train Station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty

I need directions to get from the Poznan train station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty on Rybaki 12. I will be arriving in Poznan from Wroclaw by train with a small carry-on.

Would I take a bus or tram to the hotel? Are the stops close to the train station and the hotel and would you be able to provide me with the street names of the stop where I get on and where I get off, please?

It will be my first visit to Poznan so I am unfamiliar with the town.

I look forward to hearing from yu and thank you in advancae.

Mentioned in this post
Pomaranczarnia  Hostel Apartamenty
Pomaranczarnia Hostel...
69 Reviews
Poznan, Poland
Parish Church of St. Stanislaus (Fara Church)
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
Old Market Square
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Croissant Museum
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
252 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Train Station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty

Hi Evelyn,

it is not far away, I'd go by foot, but when carrying luggage it may be a better idea to take a tram. Unfortunately, on Rybaki street there is no buses or trams, so some walk will be a must.

Please consult http://poznan.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en

Type "Dworzec Glowny" in A field and "Pensjonat Pomaranczarnia" in the B field, you'll get detailed instructions.

And the general and important remark: we are readying for Euro, everywhere are construction works, communication problems etc. Main station in total rebuild process so please be aware - tram stops, bus stops, line routes may change and nobody knows when and how :)

Fell free to ask

best

VooVeek

Level Contributor
651 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Train Station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty

Thank you for your help, VooVeek. Sorry for my delayed reply.

By the way, I used the map and am not able to enter a name when it displays A and B. Rather the A and B are inserted at the spot on the map where I right-click . Maybe I am doing something incorrectly?

I will repost my question after Euro 2012 in view of what you have said about the rebuilding process.

3. Re: From Train Station to Pomaranczarnia Hostel Apartamenty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:40 pm, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Poznan