We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Dublin, Ireland
9 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation

Hi,

I am looking to book 3 nights in a hotel/hostel during Euro 2012 form 17th June to 20th June.Can anyone give me some advice on places to book.Everywhere seems to be booked out or very expensive.We will stay anywhere thats within 20km of the city centre or has good transport links.

I was told the universities will rent out there dorm rooms ,is this true?Does anyone know how to book these rooms?

Edited: 4:25 pm, January 23, 2012
Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation

Try searching the forum, there was a lot of information given on where to look for accommodation which is still available and not ridiculously overpriced.

Also, check this out: polishguide2012.pl/en/…list It lists all the hotels in Poznań and the surrounding area, including those that are not available via booking engines. Camp sites: polishguide2012.pl/en/…list

Regarding dorms, I know that universities are not very keen on renting them out to football fans. This might still change, however. Also, keep in mind that some hostels and hostels have still not enabled booking for June.

Prices will definitely go down in the coming weeks/months.

Level Contributor
649 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation

I will be visiting Poznan in late September. Do universities have some rooms that they rent out year-round, like some of the universities in Krakow?

Would someone be able to provide me with a link to the universities that rent out dorm rooms so that I can check the dates that rooms are available?

3. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:27 am, May 04, 2012
4. Re: Accommodation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, May 10, 2012
Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation

Hi Evelyn,

Apologies for such a late reply - as you can see, it is getting a little messy here with accommodation adverts before the EURO ;)

I do recall one of my friends visiting Poznan once stayed in one of Politechnika's dorms - I'll try to find out a bit more and get back to you.

B&L

6. Re: Accommodation

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, May 16, 2012
7. Re: Accommodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, May 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Poznan