We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
24 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

Is there a good quality boutique hotel in Poznan old town - I was told that there was one, but cannot find anything on TA ?

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,463 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

brovaria....right on the square....ranked #5 on here....no elevator though so if you get on a high floor its a bit of a hike....but its 3 or 4 years old and quite nice with its own brewery and of course right on the square

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
247 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

Hi capetravller,

Brovaria is not boutique hotel, it's regular hotel however nice with micro-brewery. The boutique hotel in Poznan is Blow Up Hall 50/50 (http://www.blowuphall5050.com/) - very distinctive and unique.

Best regards

VooVeek

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
247 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

Small addition: English page is blowuphall5050.com/en.html#/home/1106160157/

Best

VooVeek

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
24 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

Thanks - I have been in Poznan twice, and saw the blow up hall - a bit stark and style over content for me. Have stayed at Vivaldi (Too far out) and Novotel ( Too big and impersonal) and am looking for something smaller but with good facilities quiet rooms - wi fi etc for my next trip.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
247 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

I'd suggest Hotel Royal - centre of the city but quite quiet (www.hotel-royal.com.pl/index.php?gid=2&lang=2). Another choice is NH - 4 stars, nice place, IMHO less cosy than Royal (nh-hotels.com/nh/…nh-poznan.html). You may try also Hotel Rzymski - I've no idea how good it is now, but very good point, close to the Old Market Sq. (https://www.hotelrzymski.pl/)

Hope it helps, best

VooVeek

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
817 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

The Garden Boutique Hotel is in the old town. It has a very charming breakfast room.

IBB Andersia is a non-boutique hotel, but they have some very nice rooms there and a pool.

7. Re: Boutique Hotel Poznan Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, October 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations