We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving on the 17th

Which Poznan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving on the 17th

There is a group of us coming to Poznan on the 17th of June again we wanted abit of information on weather as havent been this time of year before and the type of clothes we will need for the clubs etc and if any one could give me some information if there is any "mens clubs" in poznan

KK

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving on the 17th

Personally I've never been to Poznan but this web site has some information:

inyourpocket.com/poland/…bars-pubs-clubs

Click on the 'vice advice' link for information about the adult clubs.

I'd expect the temperature to be in the low 20's celcius at that time of year, so pretty pleasant (not jacket weather).

The only thing I know about Poznan is that one of my friends lives there and is in a band and they play regularly at an Irish pub called Brogans which is a lively rock/indie establishment.

http://www.brogans.pl/english.html

Edited: 12:00 pm, June 09, 2010
Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving on the 17th

Hi KK again :)

I noticed you had always visited Poznan in the cold - nice change now :)

It's been a rather cool and rainy spring this year (huge floods throughout the country...), but for more than a week now we're back to normal June weather - it's between 25 and 30 during the day with occasional showers/thunderstorms early evenings and mild temperatures at night (I'd say 12-17 on average) and this is what the weather normally is at this time of the year. Though in this climate you should always be prepared for some colder periods or rainy days.

Regarding the clubs - AFAIK, most of them don't have extremely low aircon temperatures, so the outdoor outfit should do - obviously, in some places you wouldn't wear shorts and sandals, while others wouldn't care at all - as just about everywhere else in the world...

What do you mean by "men's clubs"? Striptease stuff or gay clubs? There are some of either kind, but I'd need to find out the details.

It's a good time of the year you're coming - great outdoor nightlife at the Square, lots of festivals and events (actually, June 17th is the start of the Ethno Port festival, the Malta Theatre Festival kicks off on the 27th...). Go to the tourist information office or ask at your hotel for more up-to-date info.

I hope it helps.

Rgds,

B&L

Cancun, Mexico
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving on the 17th

i mean strip tease clubs.......if u could give us any information on where they are it would be helpful thanks b&l

Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
228 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving on the 17th

Hi KK,

There's one I know in the city center, it's called Nefretete. Here's a map: www.striptiz.com.pl/viewpage.php?page_id=6

There used to be some others, but I think they're closed down now. Most of this stuff is a little "underground", so I can't help much unfortunately.

I think your best bet would be to find an English speaking taxi driver :)

Rgds,

B&L

5. Re: Arriving on the 17th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:06 am, October 14, 2010
6. Re: Arriving on the 17th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 09, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations