We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A2 Motorway - Polish-German border to Nowy Tomyśl

Canberra
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
A2 Motorway - Polish-German border to Nowy Tomyśl

Does anyone know if much progress has been made on the construction of this section? We are travelling to Poland again in December and I'm trying to see if the Berlin-Warsaw drive has improved once you hit Poland!

I imagine there has been zero progress on Strykow - Warsaw section even though it was supposed to be complete by the time of the european soccer cup (or whatever thats called)?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Poznan, Ljubljana
Level Contributor
259 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: A2 Motorway - Polish-German border to Nowy Tomyśl

Hi CanberraKnights,

of course, the entire motorway is ready! (just a joke :) It is expected that Świecko-Nowy Tomyśl part will be ready before 2012 Euro Cup, so I'd not expect it to be ready in December.

Same regards the eastern part of the motorway. We need to be patient.

Best regards

VooVeek

2. Re: A2 Motorway - Polish-German border to Nowy Tomyśl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations