We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poznan New Year for Young People (19-21)

Dortmund
2 posts
Save Topic
Poznan New Year for Young People (19-21)

Hey there ... We are stying in Poznan from the 29 th december till 2nd of january ! (we is a group of ruffly ten 19 to 21 year old boys and girls)

Is there anything you can recommend for young people to go to on new year and the days spent in Poznan? I mean, what do you HAVE to see ?! :)

We are staying in the "novotel Malta" so it should not be too far away and reachable by taxi or by walking ...

Thanks for responses

Patrick

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Poznan New Year for Young People (19-21)

Why not try RESTAURANT Peasant JADŁO (PL Chłopskie Jadło)

Street. Kantaka 8 / 9 Poznan

You need to use Google Translate, but it might be just the spot for you...

http://www.mmpoznan.pl/advert/1612/Sylwester+Pozna%C5%84.html

I like the bit about crazy dancing & competitions - just the thing for "ruffy 19-21 year olds"...

Other possibilities: Google Sylwester Poznan PL; & then google translate..

The best websites are always the ones in Polish first - that way you can meet more lokals; prices are lower & it's more fun...

Some locals may respond with other suggestions. Have Fun!

Dortmund
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Poznan New Year for Young People (19-21)

thanks for the quick answer, i ll definetly try to find out more about that :)

Greetz

Pete

3. Re: Poznan New Year for Young People (19-21)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Poznan
Recent Conversations