We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

youth hostels in wroclaw

Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
youth hostels in wroclaw

Greetings folks! Am heading to wroclaw for 5 days mid february and am trying to find a hostel that sounds like good fun, but is also safe and easy to get to the square in Wroclaw from. The stranger hostel caught my eye, as did the dizzy daisy one. Any thoughts out there? As an afterthought , do you think the Wroclaw has more to offer than Warsaw in terms of a beauty to behold and all that? Thanx :)

Wroclaw
Level Contributor
245 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: youth hostels in wroclaw

Warsaw=beauty?:) It doesnt match:) I only heard about stranger hostel, its about 10 minutes walk to the square, 5 min walk to Galeria Dominikanska and 2 min walk to train station, thats all I know:)

Krakow
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: youth hostels in wroclaw

Hey there!

I think Dizzy daisy operates only in summer?! I've stayed at stranger and it was nice and clean, with helpful staff so you should have fun. While you will be there check out - Wlodkowica street - old Jewish quarter and area around Hala Ludowa - nice Japanese Garden and Zoo. Have fun

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
469 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: youth hostels in wroclaw

hi, we stayed at the stranger hostel in oct and had a great time. its about ten minutes to the square, and near the railway station. we are planning to go back in april.the square and surrounding area is very picturesque.so i would reccommend the stranger hostel. just ignore the entrance (its on the 2nd floor) you will see what i mean if you go.

Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: youth hostels in wroclaw

Thanx for the info folks, really looking forward to worclaw now :)

5. Re: youth hostels in wroclaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw