We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wroclaw in June

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wroclaw in June

Went to Wroclaw last year in May and it was a very good weekend. Can't recommend it enough. Very much a young person city, good nightlife, very friendly people and a nice looking place.

If fact best compliment I can give it is going back this year but unfortunately cant go in may this year.

So i was wondering will the city be as good in June? When do the students finish for summer? Read on some forums the city is a lot quieter??

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Wroclaw
Wroclaw
Lower Silesia Province, Poland
Poland
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wroclaw in June

Hi. Wroclaw has vibrant atmosphere all year round, only during Easter it's calmer. When summer comes many students go home but we get more tourists and citizens are also more willing to spend their time in the city... so it really is busy, no worries :) And in June most of the students are still here, at least in the 1st half.

Mentioned in this post
Wroclaw
Wroclaw
Lower Silesia Province, Poland
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wroclaw in June

The students finish their studies in the end of june (like 28 or 29), so they're still in town. In my opinion it's not getting calmer at all - during July and August city gets a little bit "sleepy", but the amount of tourists compensates it :)

If you want a calmer month, September might be your choice - the students are still off as they start in october and the tourists leave. Wrocław is the warmest Polish city, so the weather should still be nice ;)

3. Re: Wroclaw in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw