We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Link-Bus website operation

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
s f
Shreveport...
Level Contributor
348 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Link-Bus website operation

Hello,

I have a question about the Link-Bus website. I will be traveling From Krakow to Wroclaw on the 4th of Sept 2013. Right now, there are no tickets available for that travel day. As I search through the website it appears that the tickets do not go on sale until very short time until departure. As a non-speaker, I would like to try avoid going to the bus station to fumble though buying a ticket. Also I would like to reserve and ensure a seat on a specific bus/time of departure . Am I doing anything wrong, or am I going to have to wait until I get over-there to purchase a ticket?--bottom-line it appears that ticket are only available a short time prior to bus departure. Is this the case?

Thank you so much

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Link-Bus website operation

You can buy tickets 30 days in advance so wait until 4th-5th of August and buy your ticket then.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
12 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Link-Bus website operation

You can try this one: http://www.lajkonikbus.pl/Kontakt-z-nami.php They speak english :)

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Link-Bus website operation

Mind that delays, sometimes even one hour, are possible when you travel during a day. My husband's co-workers were recently travelling with both Link-Bus and Lajkonik and were both late for their meetings at noon. So if anyone wants to travel by bus then must give him-/herself some time before next activities. But still I think buses are better on this route than trains, even if they are late.

s f
Shreveport...
Level Contributor
348 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Link-Bus website operation

Thanks for the info!!!!

Marietta, Georgia...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Link-Bus website operation

Also be advised. Link-bus only offers refunds 50% of total and only to people with a polish bank account.

singapore
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Link-Bus website operation

I tried booking Linkbus within the 30 day period but cannot seem to be able to. Please advise as I have spend many hours trying to book Linkbus from Krakow to Wroclaw without any success.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Link-Bus website operation

But what kind of problem with this booking do you have?

singapore
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Link-Bus website operation

It takes such a long time to login to the website and then the reply is that there is no server in my Apple laptop. Don't seem to be able to login.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Link-Bus website operation

Which browser do you use? From their T&Cs I can see that their booking system requires Mozilla Firefox 3 (or newer), IE 7 (or newer), or a browser of 'the same parameters' (don't ask me what it means, I'm not an IT person).

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Link-Bus website operation

Maybe try to use PC with Windows plus Chrome web browser. It works fine on my computer.

Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw