We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tea Rooms

Ireland
Level Contributor
115 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tea Rooms

I would love to hear if any one can suggest a traditional tea room in Wroclaw? I am looking for somewhere that serves a good selection of teas and cake, somewhere that has a good atmosphere. I would appreciate your ideas, thank you.

Poland
Level Contributor
3,218 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tea Rooms

You will find quite a good selection of tea/coffee in "Afryka" on Kotlarska Street, they also offer good sweets:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g274812-…

A good selection of teas and sweets is also on Kiełbaśnicza Street, in the coffee/tea house also called "Afryka" :) It's a different place than the above mentioned but also good.

For great desserts go to "Babeczka" on Swidnicka Street (opposite the Opera house, try their chocolate "royal" cake) and to "Sowa" on Wita Stwosza Street (opposite the Gallery of Contemporary Art building, their mascarpone meringue is exceptional). Unfortunately, the selection of tea in both those places is rather poor if not non existent. But cakes - delicious.

There are also some cafes right in the Market Square area, the oldest one is "Witaminka" (very-very cheap but tasty, a bit dated furniture make the interior look like it was still in the 80's). "Pod Złotym Dzbanem" is also a popular quiet place right in the Market Square, they serve some great hot apple pie with ice cream :) These are all rather coffee-oriented places.

There is a Chinese-style tea room on Igielna Street (at the back of the Empik store), they offer good teas served in pots, also some Chinese dumplings and desserts.

Ireland
Level Contributor
115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tea Rooms

Thank you so much for your great reply. You have given me great information. I am really looking forward to trying these delicious dishes!

3. Re: Tea Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw
Recent Conversations