We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Breakfast ?

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Best Breakfast ?

I'm looking to book for september and stayed at the Sofitel last time and breakfast wasnt great and worth the money and lots of hotels dont include breakfast so where is the best place in the square to get a great breakfast ??

Many Thanks for your help

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Breakfast ?

You can check BLT&Flatbreads restaurant/bistro - on Ruska Street, just next to the crossing with Kazimierza Wielkiego. I simply love their salads on flatbreads and sandwiches.

There is also the Blue Bar Cafe (Solny Square), I know that people like their breakfasts but I ate there only once - it was ok.

There are many other restaurants that serve breakfasts but I tried only those two above + small breakfast in Czeski Fim pub on Kielbasnicza Street (next to the back entrance to the Pasaż Pod Błękitnym Słońcem) which was ok but really nothing special. But there is also Cafe Fika on the main square, also next (in) the Pasaż Pod Błękitnym Słońcem, they also serve breakfasts but I have never tried it.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,172 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Breakfast ?

quebus hotels have the reputation of putting on the best breakfast in town...check it out!....

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Breakfast ?

Maria Magdalena restaurant in Qubus? It may be popular among tourists and maybe for business meetings, definitely not among people who live in Wroclaw :)

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Breakfast ?

Solo, just off the square, gets a good write up. Had dinner there but not breakfast.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,172 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Breakfast ?

i think the topic is about breakfast.....not lunch or dinner.....if the breakfast at the quebus wroclaw is like breakfast in the other hotels in other cities...it will be excellent!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Breakfast ?

To clarify : Solo, just off the square, gets a good write up for Breakfast.

Just can't comment on that as have breakfast in the hotel. Have used Solo at other times of day and found them to be good.

Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Breakfast ?

a friend of mine stay at the Qubus before and it wasnt up to much, as the sofitel breakfast was o.k nice surroundings etc but at £20 ish each wasnt good value for money when you can buy a lot more locally so next time were in Wroclaw we will give the hotel breakfast a miss and eat locally

8. Re: Best Breakfast ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw