We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back from wroclaw 22 lads stag do.. wow!!!

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chesterfield
Level Contributor
68 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back from wroclaw 22 lads stag do.. wow!!!

Never been to poland in my life but i will certainly be goin back..... we found a great restaurant to eat called la pyrimida.... went in ever bar in wroclaw met loads of people and never saw one bit of trouble.. ended up in the lapdancing bars like you do and found it quite a experience ha ha... all i can say is get yourself there its great and pretty cheap too if you stick to lech (local lager) .. went all round rynek square and streets.. We paid 40zloty from airport to square in a taxi... All ican say is wroclaw is awesome get me a ticket back now

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just got back from wroclaw 22 lads stag do.. wow!!!

To begining of city center there is a distance of 13km what gives price 6PLN + 13km x 3PLN = 45PLN + traffic (every 3min 1.5PLN). Hope next time you will be that same lucky with partner taxi, couse i don't think that will hapend again. Most of them cooperate to build the price up, when you were there they probably just opened new airport and there were new guys, now they now each other a bit better.

In every city there is difrent competition and rules, Warsaw is bigger and longer for driving, so they can drive for less if it is aboute distance rates, but when you will look on how quick meter in warsaw clicks when you are in traffic then you will see what i mean.

In Wroclaw 25PLN/1h Warsaw that 40PLN/1h.

RUGBY
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just got back from wroclaw 22 lads stag do.. wow!!!

We've just returned from 3 days in lovely wroclaw. we paid 55 pln from airport to centre on sunday night and 50PLN from centre to airport on wednesday afternoon,- we asked the ART hotel where we were staying to book these for us, to save us the hassle of haggling over prices.- 5 pln extra either way is only one pound.so we weren;t going to quibble if we paid over the odds. .-

13. Re: Just got back from wroclaw 22 lads stag do.. wow!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw