We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

UK
Level Contributor
373 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

We would like to use the public transport. I have a map of the tram scheme, but unsure which stop is where on the public road. Any advise would be helpful thanks.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

Hi.

You mean the fountain next to the Centennial Hall? The one with lights and music? Take trams 4 and 10 from the Dominikanski Square (Plac Dominikanski) and get off at "Hala Stulecia". I don't know when exactly you are going to Wroclaw and in case the trams schedule change (it will happen before the Euro games and after that) take any tram that goes to "Hala Stulecia" from the Dominikanski Square.

You can use this site http://wroclaw.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en to help yourself find stops.

Edited: 4:29 am, March 20, 2012
UK
Level Contributor
373 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

thank you for your quick reply

Larvik, Norway
Level Contributor
398 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

When do the fountain starts with lights and music for the season?

Before eastern?

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

Hi. "Normal" city fountains will start this Sunday but I really don't know anything about the Multimedia Fountain. I've checked their website but they don't tell there anything specific. I know that last year the shows started late April so after Easter.

www.wroclawskafontanna.pl

Edited: 6:40 pm, March 22, 2012
5. Re: Easiest way to get to the fountains from The Granary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 am, March 25, 2013