We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to center

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
airport to center

how far is it from the airport to the city center , and any idea how much it is in a taxi ,or is it just as easy to use the bus service

Krakow
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to center

I flew into Wroclaw two years ago and found it relatively easy to get in to the city centre. There is a bus service that runs from right outside the airport, I apologise but I can't remember the number. I think the journey takes around 30mins and the bus will be a lot cheaper than taking a taxi.

I found an article that may help

http://www.wroclaw-life.com/wroclaw/airport

I hope that some of this was helpful. Wroclaw was my first taste of Poland and I enjoyed it very much.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,168 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to center

generally speaking....from any airport into any town in poland it is quite easy....warsaw getting a bit more difficult due to increased traffic....but its relatively close

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to center

ok thanks guys, maybe will take the bus

Wroclaw in Poland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to center

Hi

if you want to get taxi, the price is maximum 50 PLN to the city center.

wroclawguide

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to center

Hi, don't know if you've been to Wroclaw yet, but if not the bus you take is number 406 right opposite the airport exit. If I remember it cost about 5 zloty or something. It drops you off at the bus station, we were staying in the centre of Wroclaw at the Sofitel and it seemed a distance from the bus station to the Hotel so we took a taxi from the railway station around the corner for the rest of the journey that cost about £5. we were unsure of what connecting bus to take for the rest of the journey so opted for the taxi as not many people at the bus station understtod us when asking directions. Returning to the airport we opted for a taxi and that cost £10 from outside our hotel. There are loads of buses / trams but you need to be sure where to get off & what number to take. Have a good trip.

6. Re: airport to center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw