We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun activity in Wroclaw

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Largs
Level Contributor
33 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Fun activity in Wroclaw

Hi, we have a spare day in wroclaw after sightseeing etc., and fancied a fun day go karting or hiking in the mountains. An active suggestion would be great, thanks

PL
Level Contributor
59 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

There are planety of things you can do in Lower Silesia. Everything depends if you have a car...

Wroclaw in Poland
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

Hi

My name is Michal and I live in Wroclaw. This city is a capitol of Lower Silesia province where you can find everuthing you need to have a fun: amazing mountains and rocks (some of them with undergroudns constraction from WW2), fortresses, old castles, caves, old goldmine and old coalmine which are open for tourists and other intresting places.

you can also heav a fun with quads, paintball, shooting, gocarts and climbing on the ropes between trees ( it gives a lot of adrenaline). Give me some details and I can advise you some places. wroclawguide@yahoo.co.uk

regards

wroclaw
Level Contributor
375 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

Fun near wroclaw?

An aquiantace of mine opened the largest 'survival-fun camp' in Poland 20 kms from Wroclaw.

From what I heard you ca (there):

- go (hanging on the line - I mean rolling on it) for 800 metres above a lake

- go for 4-hour quad trips

- try other things of that kind.

I don't exacly know the name of the place but if that's you cup of tea I'll ask.

Max

Largs
Level Contributor
33 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

Thanks for taking the time to respond, if your friend has a website or phone number I'd like to look into it, cheers

aLE

wroclaw
Level Contributor
375 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

it's called "Park adrenalina" their webpage is under construction right now.

Max

6. Re: Fun activity in Wroclaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw