We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation for 28 n 29 December

australia
1 post
Save Topic
accommodation for 28 n 29 December

Hi i'm trying to find accommdation for my partner and i for december 28 and 29. We want to pay around 30-40 euro a night (for both of us) and we were hoping for a good location. can anyone suggest anything?

Also i heard you can just turn up there and then find accommodation. Is that wise at this time of the year?

Thanks

Lisa

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
393 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation for 28 n 29 December

It's just a few days ahead and only 2 days before the New Year's Eve. Finding an accomodation for a moderate price in a good location in Zakopane on this time of year won't be easy. It's just too late.

I think turning up in Zakopane and looking for an accomodation in last days of Dec will not be a wise idea.

My brother is looking for a place for New Year's Party. He has started the search 2 days ago and is looking for a small house anywhere in the mountains. And, so far, nothing's available.

Better be prepaired for a room outside the top locations in Zakopane. Maybe check out some villages outside the town?

2. Re: accommodation for 28 n 29 December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, August 10, 2009