We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation in Krakow

durham england
Level Contributor
44 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
accommodation in Krakow

Can anyone recommend a really good hotel in Krakow. Going for 3 nights in March. Many thanks.

now in Krakow
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation in Krakow

if you want to spend money but have good value for it take Copernicus hotel on Kanonicza Street or Stary Hotel on Szczepanska Street, Grodek Hotel is a lovely place and worth its price:), all of them you can find in google:)

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
77 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation in Krakow

We stayed in the Amadeus hotel last weekend which was very close to Market square, train station and new shopping centre.

Staff spoke English were very friendly and helpful

widnes england
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation in Krakow

Hi

If it is a special occasion I have just stayed two nights at the Grand Hotel ( you can see my review if you click on Grand Hotel Krakow tripadvisor )

It really is a classy hotel however double rooms come out at around £85 per night (which is very expensive for Poland )If you like a lively bar it won't suit you as it is quite formal but the hotel is classy and there are numerous bars within a few minutes anyway and some great restaurants too.

Have a great time.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation in Krakow

Affinity Flats - very nice apartments at a cost similar to hotel. Clean and very comfortable - close to the city center.

Web site is www.affinityflats.com (I think) includes photos and maps. Easy booking and helpful staff.

Leeds, England
Level Contributor
140 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation in Krakow

Depends what you mean by a really good hotel. If you want a hotel that is clean, has comfortable (but not luxurious) rooms, is in a good position, has friendly and helpful receptionists and does a good buffet breakfast, then I would recommend the Hotel Atrium. We stayed there between Christmas and New Year and you will see my report in the hotels section.

6. Re: accommodation in Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 pm, August 26, 2009