We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kazimierz

London, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kazimierz

Hi. Can anyone let me know how to get to Schindler's Factory from the centre of Kazimierz. Is there a tram link or is it easy to walk there? I will be staying in Wielopole St. near the main P.O so should I take transport from there to the centre or walk or go on a tour. Also do you need currency or a telephone card to ring for taxis on arrival at the Airport or when you are booking restaurants/taxis from the hotel or will the hotel arrange these for you and do they charge for these services. Thankyou for any info.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Kazimierz
Hotel Kazimierz
722 Reviews
Krakow, Poland
Wielopole Hotel
Wielopole Hotel
1,324 Reviews
Krakow, Poland
London, England
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kazimierz

Kittybank. Thankyou for sending more information on Kazimierz and Schindlers Factory and the other moving parts of the Jewish Ghetto. I am going to Krakow on the 6th Dec. and have planned to visit the area which I feel is a must. Thankyou again. Lizz.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Kazimierz
Hotel Kazimierz
722 Reviews
Krakow, Poland
Krakow
Krakow
Lesser Poland Province, Poland
12. Re: Kazimierz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 23, 2009