We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east london
Level Contributor
180 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Stag do

Hi All,

Going to Krakow next month for a stag. Other than the "things to do" section on here and the obvious main attractions, does anyone have any other suggestions on things a stag group can do in Krakow?

Whilst I appreciate that a lot of the main attractions are excellent, I would not like to stag group to these places on the basis that 1 or 2 were not respectful enough, so any suggestions away from them would be great.

I have 1 or 2 things lined up, but I understand that the Groom reads this site also, so I would like to keep them to my chest.

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks

east london
Level Contributor
180 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stag do

Thanks to Timea and everyone else,

Have emailed a few of the companies suggested and will see what they come back.

Cheers

east london
Level Contributor
180 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Stag do

Just to give you an update as one or two of you helped/or gave me some advice on this and other threads.

We all had a great time, all loved krakow thought it was a really friendly and nice looking place. All of the people we met were mostly friendly and did not have any issues. though we were all very much well behaved, while still drinking alot!!

we never experienced the two girl scam so that was handy.

overall great place, great time. will definitely be returning.

cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Stag do

Pleased to hear you had a great time.

I'm about to look at Ryanairs site now to look at cost of flight, again.... :)

14. Re: Stag do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, July 15, 2015