We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets to Auschwitz and to Prague

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Tickets to Auschwitz and to Prague

We will be arriving in Krakow on Nov. 26 evening. We are staying for three days then taking the overnight train to Prague on Nov. 29. Our itinerary is as follows:

Nov. 26 Arrive in Krakow at 8:30pm, check into apartment

Nov. 27 Buy tickets to Auschwitz for either this day (preferable) or the next. If for the next day, we will explore Krakow. We will also be buying tickets for the overnight train to Prague on this day.

Nov. 28 Buy tickets to the Salt Mines for this day (preferable, if went to Auschwitz the day before) or the next.

Nov. 29 Either explore Krakow or visit Salt Mines. Leave for Prague.

My questions:

1. Where EXACTLY do we purchase tickets for Auschwitz, Salt Mines and overnight tickets for Prague?

2. Can anyone recommend GOOD, AUTHENTIC Polish restaurants - not touristy?

Dziękuję!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tickets to Auschwitz and to Prague

I'm sure I ate somewhere like this. I'll see if I can find anything out for you

12. Re: Tickets to Auschwitz and to Prague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 19, 2014