We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Kossak Krakow

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Kossak Krakow

I am due to stay in the Hotel Kossak, Krakow with my husband and another couple for 3 nights in July. Please can anyone tell me if there are any tea making facilities in the Superior Double Rooms or if not can we borrow a kettle from reception. You know what we Brits are like for our cup of tea. As we are only taking hand luggage to keep the cost down we won't be able to take our travel kettle with us due to weight etc. I can't seem to find any information regarding this on their website. Also as we have booked two Superior Double Rooms can anyone recommend the best floor and rooms for the best views as I will email the hotel in advance and request this if possible. Thanks in advance for any information anyone can give me. This will be our first visit to Poland so I am a bit apprehensive what to expect although the reviews on here are very encouraging so am looking forward to our visit.

Mentioned in this post
Kossak Hotel
Kossak Hotel
1,589 Reviews
Krakow, Poland
Poland
Poland
Europe
dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,666 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Kossak Krakow

on the expedia website it lists coffee/tea maker as a room amenity....but you could email the hotel and ask for yourself..

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Kossak Krakow

A brilliant hotel choice and yes you can make a cup of tea in your room, you will have a great time in krakow.

London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Kossak Krakow

A brilliant hotel choice and yes you can make a cup of tea in your room, you will have a great time in krakow.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Kossak Krakow

Thankyou for all your replies.

5. Re: Hotel Kossak Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 10, 2014