We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Hello

Am going to krakow in march for a week, just wondering if I should pre book my transfer or take a risk with a taxi on arrival. Have a three year old with us so not going to argue about prices etc. Got prearranged transfer in Malta in January and glad I did it. I understand Poland is cheaper, any advice.

Thanks guys

Mentioned in this post
Malta
Malta
Europe
Poland
Poland
Europe
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Forgot to add thinking of booking park inn by radisson. Seems really nice. thanks again.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

You could quite easily wait and get a taxi on the day. There is a good company that do airport pickups www.krakowtours.co.uk email Phil. I have arranged for them to pick me up this month also. Good price aswel. Hope that helps

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Thanks a lot for that will check it out.

4. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, February 11, 2013
N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,760 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

We've booked with Phil at Krakow Tours too.....great price and great to know that we won't have to wait around when we get there :)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

No problem, glad to help :-)

7. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 13, 2013
wexford
Level Contributor
297 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Marcin picked us up in December. Very helpful and great price. Would recommend him highly.

9. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

Removed on: 7:05 am, February 13, 2013
10. Re: Taxi or airport transfer prepaid

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 14, 2014