We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wisla krakow fc

Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Topic
wisla krakow fc

hi guys, heading over to krakow aprill 11th for the weekend with few lads, was thinking about heading to a local match,

does anyone know how far away wisla stadium is from the main square and where we could get tickets from?

thanks for any replys

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wisla krakow fc

I went to a Wisla match a couple of years ago. You need to be organised and take photo ID to buy the tickets before the match.

We walked from Kazimierz to the ground and it took about an hour I think. So it'll be less from the Old Town. No vehicles were allowed at the ground for that match but a taxi could drop you off nearby. Or there's bound to be trams to take you to that area.

Best to email them to get the correct up to date info....

http://www.wisla.krakow.pl/en/

https:/…

Tram info...

http://krakow.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en

Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wisla krakow fc

Cheers for the response

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wisla krakow fc

This might be the thing I had to go through...

wisla.krakow.pl/en/Tickets/Supporters_Card/

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
183 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wisla krakow fc

15 munutes walk from The Main Market Square, buy tickets at the ground one day earlier , as you also need get a supporters card. Legia Warszawa is coming the weekend when you are in Krakow, extremely important classic match!

Edited: 5:45 pm, February 10, 2013
Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wisla krakow fc

Coincidence! That's who I saw play at Wisla :-)

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wisla krakow fc

ground is around 15 20 minutes walk, you can also take the number 8 tram

you will need to register and I would recommend you do that a day or two before the game.

depending on your dates, you could also see a cracowia game. the two stadia are within a stones throw of each other, either side of a park, "Bonia"

Wolverhampton...
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: wisla krakow fc

Cheers for the response thanks again for the posts, is it wise going to a local derby match and what's the average price of a game?

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wisla krakow fc

Somehow we managed to get tickets in the family section even though we had no children with us. My Polish friends organised it. So it was pretty safe.

The serious fans (Ultras, I think) were far away.

Best not to wear the colours. My friend changed his top on the way back into the Old Town and he's a local.

I don't think there'll be any trouble with Legia Warszawa (there wasn't at that match anyway). Wisla's main rivals are Cracovia.

There's prices on the website I posted above.

My favourite thing about the match was the atmosphere (I have experienced Old Firm games and this was better). The singing was ace!

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: wisla krakow fc

A "local derby" would be Wisla v Cracowia

thsi season they are in different divisions so there is no local derby

Poole, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: wisla krakow fc

Think I'll jump in here! I'm going to be in Krakow in October and was hoping to get to the game against Lubin. Anyone have any idea what time kick off usually is? Thanks!

Get answers to your questions about Krakow