We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krakow ice hockey

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Krakow ice hockey

Hi, Me and my girlfirend are going to Krakow in March and i have recenlty found that there is an ice hockey team in the city, we would like to go to a game but i am struggling to find their fixtures. I have looked at their website but with it all being in polish i was unable to find future fixtures.

I wondered if anyone on here had any local knowledge of the team in Krakow and if their season runs into March.

Many thanks,

Ian

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
18 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krakow ice hockey

Hi,

There last game at home is the 17.02.13 for the season, so unfortunately that will not be possible for you.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krakow ice hockey

hi,

thank you for you reply, i thought we might be too late.

Do you or anyone else happen to know if they have a club shop?

Krakow, Poland
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Krakow ice hockey

Cracovia is the local club that is the best in Poland. Hockey team is actually officially known as Comarch Cracovia. The Polish league is not that good and most of the national team plays for them. They actually flirted with the idea of moving to a league in another country. They are a small club and might sell a hockey jersey in the center. You will have more luck finding their football jersey though. Regardless if you do end up buying it, do not wear it in Krakow. There are two rival clubs in this city, the other being Wisla and you will most likely have problems if you walk around with either jersey. In fact don't wear it either if you plan to travel elsewhere in Poland or neighboring countries. As stupid as this sounds, hooligans do not care if you just like sport, they associate club colors with other things unrelated to sport.

Edited: 3:56 am, February 06, 2013
Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
18 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krakow ice hockey

I second jasknea post above!

They sell Jersey's etc. at the ice rink on Sunday's from 10-12 Am.

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
282 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krakow ice hockey

when does the season start again?

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krakow ice hockey

I understand the play offs happen after Feb 17th so that will not be the last home game?

Wigan
Level Contributor
37 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Krakow ice hockey

they have a game at home in march i believe, 5th and 6th?

how do we get tckets??

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Krakow ice hockey

feb 17th I bought my ticket at the ticket booth at the ice rink about 1 hour before puck off

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Krakow ice hockey

Hi, thanks again for the above replies, im glad that other people also share my interest in going. I have been looking for further fixtures and have found the following:

05 Mar 2013 Cracovia Krakow - KH Sanok -

06 Mar 2013 Cracovia Krakow - JKH GKS Jastrzębie

Correct me if i am wrong but these are both play-off semi finals and both start at 18:00.

see link for details:

eurohockey.com/arena/1246-adama-quotrochaquo…

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Krakow ice hockey

cracovia.pl/hokej/news/wiadomosci/w_srode_ru…

The info on the krakowia site seems to be a little different from the Eurohockey site, but the dates are the same.

There is also information about ticket proces and where and when you can buy them

Edited: 12:50 pm, February 26, 2013