We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfers

Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
177 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfers

Not coming to Krakow till beginning June but wonder if booking airport taxi transfer would be best now or leave till later.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,874 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfers

Personally, I'd leave it until nearer the day, and in any event, you should be able to get ataxi at the airport on arrival. When I was there last Sept, a couple of days before I was due to arrive, I asked the place where I was staying if they could arrange collecting me from the airport, which they did, cost PLN80. Perhaps the place you are staying at, might also be able to arrange a transfer

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfers

I always like to pre-book so your not stuck, but it's your choice. Usually if you pre-book you can gaurantee the best price.

I have just booked with www.krakowtours.co.uk for a pick up next month

Krakow, Poland
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfers

There is also a train that leaves every 30 minutes to the main train station. If you are travelling alone this would be cheaper and takes about 20 minutes. However depending on where you are staying it may or may not be that convient. The airport has their own taxi service contracted to the airport and from the many times I've have flown in and out of the airport I have never seen a lack of taxis.

Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport transfers

Thanks all

Jasknea are the airport taxis about the same price as booking.

5. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, February 01, 2013
Edited: 10:35 am, February 01, 2013
Axbridge, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport transfers

Don't bother with taxis, use the 292 bus - extremely cheap (3 or 4 zl, I think) because it goes "around the houses", but then you do get to see villages and suburbs.

7. Re: Airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 03, 2014